We've all had those days where you need a little extra pick me up and someone to tell you the world's not so bad. A wagging tail, a wet nose and a greeting that sends the shopping bags you carefully juggled while opening the door crashing to the floor is sometimes all we need, isn't it?
With this in mind, we've compiled 15 of what we think are the best dog photographs guaranteed to make you smile.
1. The 'where have you been' gang.
2. The dog who's determined to play with the bigger boys (or toys).
3. This Dalmatian puppy has 'cute' down to a fine art!
Photo Credit: Joachim S. Müller.
4. The puppy who's too tired to even make it to his bed. We've all been there, right?
5. The hover dog.
Photo credit: Soggydan Benenovitch.
6. The dog who wants to remind us there are more than 100,000 in rescues looking for new homes.
7. The dog who loves to make the most of the weekend.
Photo credit: @8littlepaws.
8. The dog who's reporting for garden duty.
Photo credit: @simplyredfers.
9. The dog who couldn't judge the gap.
Photo credit: Victor Svensson.
10. The dog who loves a lazy Sunday!
Photo credit: ruby_the_labrad00dle.
11. The dogs who let the world know they have a BFF.
Photo credit: @sebastianlovesluna.
12. The dog who knows how to take a selfie.
Photo credit: Amanda Keeble.
13. The dog who knows how to call 'shotgun' when it's time to travel.
14. The dog who wants ALL of the balls!
Photo credit: Hannah Sheffield.
15. Puppies in training.
We hope you enjoyed our 15 featured dogs - please do share your own photos with us, we'd love to hear from you and see some of your special moments captured on camera!