Can you understand pet food labels? More to the point, can you understand pet food labels to the point that it makes some sense in terms of matching your dog's age, weight, breed and lifestyle the right diet?
In this special eBook K9 Magazine gives you the answers to everything you ever wanted to know about dog food and dog nutrition, including:
- Q. How important are proteins to my dogs diet? Are some proteins better than others?
- Q. How important are carbohydrates to my dogs diet? Are some carbohydrates better than others?
- Q. How important are fats to my dogs' diet? Are some fats better than others?
- Q. Should I give my dog vitamin and mineral supplements?
- Q. How much should I feed my dog?
- Q. How often should I feed my dog?
- Q. I have been told that feeding dogs table scraps is not good for them. Why not? Isn't human food okay for my pet?
- Q. Is there a correct amount of vitamins and minerals for my dog? What happens if my dog gets too much vitamins or minerals?
- Q. Is dry food better than canned food?
- Q. My dog really likes canned foods. Will he be harmed if I only feed him canned food?
- Q. My veterinarian recommended feeding my dog a "premium" food. Why is that food better?
- Q. Some people leave food out all day long for their dog. Is that good? Won't your dog eat too much?
- Q. I am afraid to change my dog's food? Will he get sick?
- Q. My dog won't eat his food any
- Q. Are there things I shouldn't feed my dog? more? Why?
- Q. Is it okay to give my dog treats? He really likes them.
- Q. Are some treats better for dogs than others?
- Q. How long will dog food keep? How can I tell if the food is still good?
This report is free for K9 Magazine Premier members. If you can't see the download link below you need to log in as a member.
Members: Download Report Below [premiumcontent]