K9 Magazine Issue 95
By K9 Magazine on July 29, 2016
In This Issue...
- Talking Point: Could Scientists in the US Be on the Verge of a Breakthrough to Slow Down Ageing in Dogs?
- Real Life: How Man's Best Friend Revealed a Surprising Way to Tackle Anxiety
- Lifestyle: British Swimming Star Harriet Lee Talks Dogs & Rio Paralympic Games
- Behaviour: No Such Thing as a Bad Dog, Only Bad Owners, Right? WRONG!
- Lifestyle: Sarah Jayne Dunn Discovers Dog Friendly Cumbria
- Best Dog Products: 4 Products All New Dog Owners Should Have at Home
- Talking Point: 5 Dogs Who Own Youtube
- Review: Is Coconut Oil Good for Dogs?
- Travel: One Man & His Dog Discover What Portugal Has to Offer to Pet Owners on Holiday
- Real Life: This Dog’s Life Was Due to End at Yulin Festival But Fate Intervened – Can Others Be So Lucky?
Talking Point: This Man Shares His Home in Morocco With 150 Dogs, And He Tells Us Why
eBook: Can Dogs Really Benefit From Tellington Touch?
- ....& Lots, Lots More Inside!